If you’re excited for the next season of Total Divas you’re not alone. The seventh season of the popular reality television show promises the addition of Carmella, Nia Jax, and Alexa Bliss. When some fans put together a wish-list of people they’d like to see on the E! Network tent pole show any of these ladies would have been top selections and the fact that we are getting all three is pretty cool.
A lot of people were wondering what Alexa Bliss’ fiance Buddy Murphy would say about the idea of a television crew invading their home life. Bliss recently spoke to TV Insider where she revealed: “He goes along with it. He is like, ‘whatever you want babe.’”
Bliss also spoke about how close she is with The Girl Who’s Not Like Most Girls. We can only guess what season seven of Total Divas has in store for us, but if you’re not already a fan of this show it might be a good time to start watching.
“The fact that she is there with me and going through the experience with me, it makes it that much better. It’s awesome. Nia and I, besides the Bellas, are kind of the true best friends on the show. I think it brings this new dynamic. Even though the other girls are real tight-knit, we have each other. We have each other’s back.”
So whether they’re in the ring or in public, Bliss and Jax still seem to be BFF’s. We’ll just have to wait until Total Divas returns in the fall to see what happens.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?
- WWE Superstars react to McGregor vs Mayweather fight
- Backstage WWE news that could make fans of The New Day very happy
- Reason why Lana and Rusev were separated on WWE TV