SummerSlam is already shaping up to be a big show with twelve matches rumored for the card. WWE is going all out for The Biggest Party Of The Summer this year and we can’t wait. Now one of those rumored matches has finally been confirmed as WWE made an official announcement concerning a match for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.
Jimmy and Jey Uso used to wear face paint and get children to try and do their battle chant along with them. But now they’ve stripped away the warrior paint and adopted much edgier personas. They’ve been taking the WWE Universe to the Uso Penitentiary on a weekly basis and have been pretty successful at it. They also rap their promos now which is just awesome because they’re so clever.
Rikishi’s boys were the SmackDown Tag Team Champions until recently when the New Day finally made the title switch happen during the best match at Battleground. But The Usos aren’t going to go quietly and now they have a chance to reclaim their titles at SummerSlam.
Usos are a great team and so is The New Day. These guys made magic happen at Battleground and we can only imagine what these guys are going to come up with for Brooklyn.
— WWE (@WWE) August 5, 2017
Need to catch up on the latest news? Check out some of the top news stories from the last 24 hours by clicking below.
- New details on what caused Roman Reigns to kick Enzo Amore off the WWE talent bus
- WWE pulls offer to sign one of the best wrestlers in the world
- Jason Jordan ribbed backstage at Raw over Karen Jarrett-Braun Strowman incident
- More details on how AJ Styles reacted backstage after his match with Kevin Owens at WWE Battleground
- Photos from GFW Impact Wrestling’s first house show in almost two years
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick