There have been a plethora of exciting additions to NXT recently but Kyle O’Reilly has to be one of the biggest so far. This former two-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion and three-time ROH Tag Team Champion is a fantastic talent with plenty to offer.
With Bobby Fish already in NXT, the possibility of having a ReDRagon reunion under the WWE banner is a very nice thought. Kyle O’Reilly is known as The Martial Artist and we can’t wait to see him execute his ARMageddon and ankle lock on the WWE Network for a long time to come.
This is certainly going to be fun and Triple H realizes what great things might be on the horizon for NXT. The Game laid down somewhat of a challenge for O’Reilly when he said Kyle wanted a platform, now it’s his time to use it.
In the end, Triple H said it was a pleasure to welcome Kyle to NXT and we can only imagine big things are coming very soon. We can only imagine Kyle O’Reilly is up to the task in seeing the opportunity in front of him and making the most of it. He’s done great things everywhere he’s gone so far, and Kyle doesn’t plan to make any exception when it comes to NXT.
You wanted a platform…now it's time to use it.
— Triple H (@TripleH) August 4, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE Officials reportedly pitching ideas for Enzo Amore to be moved off Raw
- Did AJ Styles botch the US Title match finish at Battleground after all?
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- SPOILER: Is Brock Lesnar really leaving WWE after SummerSlam?
- Matt Hardy says the “Awakening and Enlightenment has begun,” big things could be on the way