The market for authentic pro wrestling memorabilia has many price levels. It might not cost too much to snag an autograph from your favorite wrestling star but if you want something a little bit more special it could cost you a pretty penny.
It looks like the recent sale of a ring-worn Ric Flair robe for a huge amount of money has sparked someone else to put their’s up for auction as well.
Another Ric Flair robe is up for auction and with 2 weeks left in the bidding, it’s already reached $16,000. At this rate, it very well might topple the previous amount from a couple weeks ago. This might seem like a steep price to pay but if you have the funds and are wanting to capture a real piece of history it might be a small price to pay.
This robe is not currently owned by Flair and being put on the auction block by an anonymous consignor but it did come from Flair himself.
So if you’re in the market for an extremely rare piece of wrestling history or you just want to see how high this auction climbs, you might want to keep an eye on this item for the next couple of weeks.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote