The news is not good regarding the injury that Big Cass suffered on Monday Night Raw. Cass has an ACL tear and he will need to undergo surgery this week.
"It looks like he has an ACL tear, possibly a medial meniscus tear, but we’re going to wait for the radiologist to evaluate the MRI and give us their full report," WWE ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson told WWE.com.
Unfortunately, the recovery timetable for ACL surgery is 9 months, which means that he will likely miss WrestleMania and all plans for his singles push are now on hold.
Obviously, this is horrible timing for him.
Catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: Vince McMahon changes plans for WrestleMania 34 main event
- Why was The Undertaker in NYC during SummerSlam weekend?
- When John Cena vs Roman Reigns could possibly go down
- How long is Sasha Banks going to be Raw Women’s Champion?
- WWE Superstars upset with the Raw Brooklyn crowd but John Cena encourages them to have fun