Bobby Lashley is expected to make a WWE return soon enough and the rumor mill is churning with speculation he might be on his way sooner than later.
There are reports going around today on social media indicating that Bobby Lashley has agreed to terms with WWE. The news was actually reported in late January by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter so the news is not new but since it’s come up again, we figured we’d mention it here.
With the Road To WrestleMania starting, this is certainly interesting timing. We’ll just have to wait and see when WWE decides to pull the trigger on his return because Lashley could fill some gaps in the current projected card at the Show Of Shows, for sure.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend