WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T will not be on tonight’s Monday Night Raw because he is one of the thousands of people stranded in Houston by Hurricane Harvey. Booker noted that he and his family are safe.
Thank you for all the tweets. My family and I are safe here in Houston. If you are in the city, please don't go on the roads, stay home.
— Booker T. Huffman (@BookerT5x) August 27, 2017
— Booker T. Huffman (@BookerT5x) August 28, 2017
In addition to that, WWE.com reported that production team members Jim Shank and Pat Cassidy are also stranded in Houston and will not be able to make it out to the show tonight. For those of you that would like to help the relief efforts in Houston, you can click here to donate to the Hurrican Harvey Relief Fund set up by Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner.
We send along our best wishes to everyone in Houston that has been affected by the storm.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Good news on WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?
- WWE Superstars react to McGregor vs Mayweather fight
- Backstage WWE news that could make fans of The New Day very happy
- Reason why Lana and Rusev were separated on WWE TV