WWE is a great place for a couple to stay together but sometimes it doesn’t always work out. Although there have been a good amount of WWE Performance Center couples that have lasted it looks like Carmella and Big Cass’ relationship is no longer a thing.
In a recent Instagram post, Carmella seemed to comment on Big Cass while plugging this week’s episode of Total Divas.
She said in a caption along with a short video featuring herself and Big Cass, “This weeks episode of #totaldivas is bittersweet for me. Moving, injuries, tears and more! There’s no rulebook for this type of lifestyle, so I’m just trying to learn as I go! Cass will always hold a special place in my heart. Plus, he’s going to make one hell of a comeback!”
That wording of “will always hold a special place in my heart” really seems to indicate a split occurred. But it doesn’t sound like there is any shade there at all. Hopefully, they were able to end things amicably and that seems to be the case as she also commented on Big Cass’ amazing comeback that’s still on the way.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble