Everyone loves Ric Flair and we were very worried when his health took a turn for the worse. But it would appear he has gotten through some of the darker days and he’s on his way to recovery.
Charlotte Flair rushed to be by her father’s side during his recent health scare and now that she’s back on the road with the SmackDown crew that looks like a very good sign Ric is doing better. The Nature Boy has already shown vast improvements as he’s not able to not only cut a promo on his nurse but also send out social media updates.
Even though she wasn’t used on television for SmackDown Live, Charlotte Flair was backstage for the show. Charlotte was asked to give a health update on her legendary father and we were very happy to hear her response. Ric Flair’s own fiance said she has witnessed a miracle and nobody deserves it like The Nature Boy.
Ric might have some road ahead of him but hopefully he’ll be back to more than 100% in no time. At least that’s what he promises and he sounds like he means it too. Charlotte said her father really does have nine lives and was very happy to report he’s on his way to getting back to much better health.
Charlotte thanked fans for all of the kind words and prayers sent out for their family during this tough time. This is amazing news to report for sure.
— WWE (@WWE) August 30, 2017
Catch up on some of the trending Wrestling News items by clicking below:
- Work or shoot? Backstage news on the John Cena-Roman Reigns verbal battle on WWE Raw
- Ric Flair makes first public announcement: “Naitch WILL be back!”
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?