Dallas McCarver, a well-known bodybuilder, and boyfriend of Dana Brooke has passed away at the age of 26, according to multiple reports.
According to early reports, McCarver died from choking on food at his home in Florida. Brooke told TMZ that the last time she spoke to him, he was about to make dinner and his last words to her were, “I love you. Goodbye.”
McCarver had a health scare at the 2017 Arnold Classic in Australia when he collapsed on stage back in March. He later confirmed that he was suffering from an upper respiratory infection.
Just hours before his passing, he posted a video of himself hitting the weights and there were no signs of health problems. We send our condolences to Dana Brooke and McCarver’s family.
Could've been a little slower and better under control wth these 160s today… but sometimes you've just got to let the intensity flow. Great chest day with @josh_lenartowicz in @project_flex_fl #DragonsLair ! That damn @redcon1official #Silencer had me sweating like a whore in church boy! Whew!!!! #HotAsHell #LoveIt #DoTheHardSfuff #bigcountry #dallasmccarver #outgrowyourego #redcon1
Catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: Vince McMahon changes plans for WrestleMania 34 main event
- When John Cena vs Roman Reigns could possibly go down
- How long is Sasha Banks going to be Raw Women’s Champion?
- The latest updates on Ric Flair
- WWE Superstars upset with the Raw Brooklyn crowd but John Cena encourages them to have fun