WWE was not happy about the beach balls being brought out during the Finn Balor vs. Jason Jordan match on Monday Night Raw. As a result, some fans were escorted out of the Barclays Center after security saw the beach balls.
Asuka took to Twitter to comment on her injury. She could be out of action for 6-8 weeks because of her broken collarbone.
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) August 21, 2017
One of the featured matches for next week’s Raw will be Sasha Banks defending her Raw Women’s Championship against Alexa Bliss. Brock Lesnar is also scheduled for that show so he will be furthering his feud with Braun Strowman.
At the WWE Main Event tapings, Brian Kendrick defeated Lince Dorado and Heath Slater defeated Curtis Axel.
There’s been some talk online about the wrestlers being upset during the opening match as Sunday’s SummerSlam Kickoff show. They were upset because most of the arena was empty but it wasn’t WWE’s fault. Security was slow to allow people in the arena because of issues with a few rowdy fans at Saturday’s NXT Takeover show. At SummerSlam, the decision was made to have fans go enter the arena in small groups instead of rushing them through the line.
Catch up on some of the trending wrestling news stories from the weekend by clicking on the links below:
- WATCH: Paul Heyman gives emotional speech at Jim Ross’ RINGSIDE show
- Do Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss really hate each other in real life?
- WWE may have finally put an end to spoilers leaking out before pay-per-views
- WWE Superstar joins the cast of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars
- Another former ROH star has signed with WWE