Finn Balor is a very busy guy and it looks like he has another venture to explore as well.
The first-ever Universal Champion recently opened an online clothing store called PE&K which stands for Peace, Equality, and Kindness.
PK&E already has a few t-shirt designs available and you can check them out here. It seems that a few Superstars have opened their own clothing companies in the last year. Seth Rollins, Paige, and of course The Bella Twins all have their own clothing lines apart from the WWE Universe and it looks like Balor is joining the trend.
There are a few more pro wrestlers who are doing their thing in the clothing market including Al Snow’s excellent Collar X Elbow line and numerous other people who have opened merch stores online. It just goes to show that in this day and age there might be more ways than ever to make money in pro wrestling and slightly adjacent to the ring as well.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past