Dean Ambrose has been enjoying his time off as much as he possibly can. After all, I’m sure he would much rather be making towns and giving Dirty Deeds all over the place. Not only did Ambrose’s injury seemingly put a bullet in The Shield’s return but it also cost him Royal Rumble and WrestleMania paydays.
The sad part is Ambrose could be missing way more action as well seeing how after his surgery in December his doctors gave him a pretty lengthy recovery time that could be around 9 months if not longer. This might also mean him missing SummerSlam as well. After all, pro wrestlers need to make sure they’re fully healed because there’s a lot of contact and abuse that their bodies need to endure just to get physically cleared.
PW Insider reports word backstage at Raw this week was Ambrose will be going to Birmingham Alabama later this week to get his surgically-repaired triceps looked at by their doctors. Hopefully, things are healing up nicely for Ambrose.
We’ll keep you updated as soon as we hear anything else on the subject but at this point, it’s still a waiting game for fans of the Lunatic Fringe.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling