The first details for the NXT Takeover: Chicago show were announced by Triple H on Monday. The show will take place on Saturday, June 16th. That would be on the night before the Money In The Bank pay-per-view.
Tickets for the event will go on sale this coming Saturday at 12 pm but combo tickets will go on sale this Wednesday at 12 pm central time.
Tickets go on sale 12pm on Saturday, April 14th…BUT:
— Triple H (@TripleH) March 5, 2018
Meanwhile, Survivor Series travel packages are available now at survivorseriestravel.com.
As you can see in the graphic below, Ronda Rousey is featured. She is expected to appear at most major pay-per-view events and some major house shows.
— WWE (@WWE) March 5, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania