On this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, The Miz returned for a “special” Miz TV with his guests Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. Miz did most of the talking and declared that he would win the Intercontinental title back from Roman Reigns.
Later in the show, Kurt Angle was seen talking on the phone with a former WWE Superstar. He never revealed who he was talking to but this is someone that hasn’t wrestled in years and he wants her to compete in the women’s Royal Rumble match. The Miz interrupted Angle and asked for a rematch with Reigns at the Raw 25th anniversary show.
Angle granted him the match so it’s set. The Intercontinental Championship match will be on the line on January 22nd for the 25th anniversary show. That show also happens to be the go home show for the Royal Rumble. Stone Cold Steve Austin was one of the many names added to that show. Click here for a complete list of legends advertised for that show.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!