Yet, another another former TNA Knockout that was scheduled for the Mae Young Classic but she had to opt out. Taylor Wilde was set to join the tournament alongside names like Mia Yim, Marti Belle, and Serena Deeb. Fans that have been following Wilde, 31, got a hint that she had some exciting news to announce when she wrote back in May, "Oh wrestling fans! There is something pretty exciting brewing!!!!!"
However, on Tuesday morning she announced that she suffered an injury during training.
She later went on to say that she opted out by choice but added that while she is retired as an in-ring competitor, she would still consider other opportunities.
Wilde actually was under a deal with WWE in the mid-2000's when she was signed to their developmental system. She wrestled for Deep South Wrestling in 2006 and 2007 and in Florida Championship Wrestling before eventually signing with TNA Wrestling in 2008.
She is a former TNA Knockout's Champion and a 2-time TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion. In 2011, she announced that she was retiring to focus on psychological studies at York University. Her Twitter bio lists her as a firefighter and Firelift competitor.
Need to catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours? Check out some of the links below:
- WWE officials reportedly warned of more nude photo leaks on the way
- Top WWE star addresses recent alleged nude photo leak
- Alex Riley addresses incident with John Cena and the heat between them
- WATCH: Graphic Footage of Finn Balor after being destroyed by Elias Samson’s guitar on Raw
- Hilarious online reactions to Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan’s father/son reveal on Raw
- Why WWE picked Jason Jordan as Kurt Angle’s big reveal on Raw
- WWE star not happy with being left off Raw, Vince McMahon’s reaction to “big reveal,” Finn Balor busted open