The WWE Universe was elated to see The Hardy Boyz finally come home as a surprising addition to the Raw Tag Team Title ladder match at WrestleMania 33. Even though Matt and Jeff Hardy are back in WWE, some things are just a little bit different this time around.
Jeff Hardy was at Wizard World Chicago on Saturday Night where he and his brother Matt Hardy hung out with fans, signed some merch, snapped selfies, and took part in a Q&A. Reports are Jeff was asked why he doesn’t wear the crazy elaborate face paint he used to be known for. The Charismatic Enigma revealed he probably won’t be wearing the face paint again unless it’s a big deal or special event. “Thanks, Finn Balor” Jeff sarcastically stated.
Jeff said he asked Vince McMahon if he could wear the face paint he once made famous and the Chairman Of The Board replied Jeff could do it at WWE house shows, but not television. Jeff did note he might bring it back on a more frequent basis if he starts a run as a singles star once again.
But in an even more exciting revelation, The Hardy Boyz guaranteed their Broken or Awoken gimmick would be coming to WWE eventually even though there’s no projected date of that happening just yet.
As Jeff said, he’s still allowed to wear his sick face paint at house shows and he illustrated that fact in the following Instagram message.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?
- WWE Superstars react to McGregor vs Mayweather fight
- Backstage WWE news that could make fans of The New Day very happy
- Reason why Lana and Rusev were separated on WWE TV