At the start of this week’s episode of Smackdown Live, John Cena cut an in-ring promo and said that he wanted to be added to the WWE Fastlane main event so he could win and then go on to face Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania. Cena got his wish and was granted a match with AJ Styles at the end of Smackdown Live. He won the match so he will go on to Fastlane and he will be one of the six competitors challenging for the WWE Championship.
6-Pack Challenge for the WWE Championship
AJ Styles (Champion) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena
Smackdown Women’s Championship
Charlotte Flair (Champion) vs. Ruby Riott
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Usos (Champions) vs. The New Day
United States Championship
Bobby Roode (Champion) vs. Randy Orton
WWE Fastlane will take place on Sunday, March 11th and will emanate from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania