We send our best wishes to Kevin Nash who recently underwent knee replacement surgery.
Nash noted on Instagram that he’s been “crippled” for the last 20 years and he has needed to get the knee fixed for 33 years.
Nash’s knee issues date back to his days playing college basketball, just prior to getting into the wrestling business. A knee injury is what ended his days on the basketball court while playing at the University of Tennessee.
Here is another photo of his knee with staples in it after the surgery:
Nash is one of the names scheduled to appear at the Raw 25th anniversary show later this month. Don’t expect him to take any bumps.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble