It looked like Rey Mysterio was coming back to WWE, or at least there was hope. But a recent injury at an indie wrestling event has put that all in question.
PW Insider reports Rey Mysterio is scheduled to get his arm looked at today and figure out how bad the damage is. The assumption is Mysterio suffered a torn biceps muscle and we’ll just have to wait and see the severity.
Let’s hope for the best because Mysterio has a pretty busy schedule in the next few months and it could really pick up in a big way if he can figure out a contract with WWE which would see him return to the company.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania