John Cena has been posting photos in recent weeks to show fans how he has transformed his body while filming a movie in China and it looks like his intense training hasn’t slowed down.
The 41-year-old posted a new photo today and it looks like he’s trimmed down some more in recent weeks as he gets ready to step in the ring for the Super Show-Down event in Melbourne, Austraila.
Perhaps we will see Cena’s new Lightning Fist finisher when he teams up with Bobby Lashley to take on Kevin Owens in Elias on October 6. Check out the photo below and scroll down for the Super Show-Down card.
— John Cena (@JohnCena) September 17, 2018
Here is the card for Super Show-Down:
– Triple H vs. The Undertaker
– AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship
– The Shield vs. The Dogs of War
– Bobby Lashley and John Cena vs. Kevin Owens and Elias
– Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (Number 1 contenders match for WWE Championship)
– Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women’s Championship
– Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad
– The New Day vs. The Bar for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
– Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy for the Cruiserweight Championship
– Asuka and Naomi vs. The IIconics