Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle look like they’re getting pretty close which is a very good thing considering the fact that they are both liable to end up as tag team partners at WrestleMania.
Rowdy Ronda and The Olympic Hero were at the Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus Ohio where Rousey was honored as an inductee into the International Sports Hall Of Fame. Angle was there too which gave his daughter a great chance to meet the former UFC Bantamweight Champion.
Everyone obviously had a great time and there didn’t seem to be much worry about Stephanie McMahon or Triple H in Columbus but things are likely to change the next time they have an opportunity to have another word with The Authority.
— OneRoomMedia (@OneRoomMedia) March 3, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania