Daniel Bryan is now able to compete once more. Only time will tell what kind of schedule he will have or how many dates he will work. But the important thing is that he is back.
But for those who wondered whether or not Daniel Bryan was ready to get back to action, a bunch of questions were answered on SmackDown Live. Bryan not only popped off several running dropkicks but also laid in some nice-looking Yes Kicks on Kevin Owens.
One fan asked Dave Meltzer “has Bryan been training during the last 2 years?” The Wrestling Observer Newsletter writer had a very simply when he replied: “yes.”
Therefore, if you were wondering why Daniel Bryan didn’t show much ring rust when he let loose on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn on SmackDown Live this week it’s because he didn’t give ring rust time to set in.
Of course, that didn’t stop Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn from giving D-Bry a supreme beating to conclude the show. That assault on the SmackDown Live General Manager was not only a heat-magnet but it also set up a much larger story to tell as things are sure to get more intense in this situation on the Road To WrestleMania.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) March 21, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey