For those of you worried about Seth Rollins, you can rest easy because he is fine. We got several emails from readers letting us know that he missed Friday’s show in Halifax, NS
He was scheduled to team with Dean Ambrose and take on Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Instead, Ambrose took on Anderson in a singles match. On Twitter, Rollins apologized to the fans in Halifax and said that he had been traveling since 4 am and did not land until 10 pm, which is just around the time when the show would have ended.
Apologies to everyone in Halifax tonight. Was traveling since 4am to make the show, but didn't land in NS until almost 10pm. I owe ya!
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) August 5, 2017
In other WWE news, Xia Li noted on Instagram that she is injured. She posted a photo of herself with her arm in a sling. Li is one of the competitors in the Mae Young Classic. The injury apparently happened within the last day or so because she seemed fine when she posted a video of herself with her dog on Thursday.
Li has a Mixed Martial arts, CrossFit, and Muay Thai background and has competed in numerous fitness competitions. She was one of the names signed last September after tryouts at the Performance Center.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE and GFW news items by clicking on the links below:
- Photos from GFW Impact Wrestling’s first house show in almost two years
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE statement on Eva Marie’s departure
- Updated card for WWE SummerSlam + rumored matches
- WWE website accidentally revealed the original plans for John Cena vs. Shinsuke Nakamura