WWE has announced that Ronda Rousey will be appearing on every Monday Night Raw leading up to WrestleMania. That was expected since she is playing a key role at Mania as part of one of the main events.
Rousey is scheduled to appear on the following dates:
3/5 – BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee
3/12 – Little Caesars Arena, Detroit
3/19 – American Airlines Center, Dallas
3/26 – Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland
4/2 – Philips Arena, Atlanta
WWE has not announced any dates for her past Mania but I would bet that she will appear at Raw as well after Mania. There are plans for her to appear on most pay-per-views including SummerSlam. She is also featured on Survivor Series advertising.
Although WWE said that she is full-time with them, the belief is that she will be on a Brock Lesnar-type of schedule that would see her making sporadic appearances and potentially some major house shows. Her signing is a big deal for WWE because her name will hold a lot of weight during TV negotiations.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!