This week’s episode of Cold As Balls from Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud features Nikki and Brie Bella. The following was sent to us:
Watch as The Bella Twins join Hart in the ice tub to dish on everything from dealing with cattiness backstage to getting all the women in the WWE to band together and start an evolution towards making wrestling better for women. Nikki also opens up about her main event match with Ronda Rousey and how that opened doors for women in the WWE as it was their first all-women’s pay-per-view.
Episode highlights include:
- The Bella Twins chat about getting their start as athletes when they were young with soccer, describing it as their “first love.”
- The Bella Twins reveal their grandfather didn’t want them to be wrestlers, but after he passed away, it was still in their hearts as something they wanted to do.
- The Bella Twins dish on their experiences with cattiness backstage with WWE women all competing for limited TV time.
- The Bella Twins doubt Kevin’s relationship with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and how he calls Kevin “Nugget.”
- The Bella Twins reveal their theme songs and debate with Kevin on what his entrance song would be, with Brie choosing Blink 182’s All the Small Things for him.
- The Bella Twins also reveal their first ring names were going to be “Nicole Fo Show” and “Brie-zy for Sheezy.”
New episodes of Cold As Balls are scheduled to air each Tuesday on Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud YouTube channel. Upcoming guests include Olympic athlete Lolo Jones and NBA Cavs star JR Smith.
ABOUT LAUGH OUT LOUD
Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform entertainment company founded by the world’s top comedian Kevin Hart. Through comedy in color, LOL unites a diverse, global audience around an essential connective tissue: LAUGHTER.
From stand-up legends to the next generation of comedic talent, Hart and LOL curate comedy’s boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and experiential activations. To Laugh Out Loud, Hart brings the groundbreaking social strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers, sold out 2018’s biggest comedy tour in the world, and continues to break box office records. For more, visit LaughOutLoud.com