The headline probably should have read, “she’s an Empress” but I wanted you to be surprised. That’s right, The Miz will be teaming up with Asuka for the upcoming WWE Mixed Match Challenge event and it just seems to get bigger with every new announcement.
It will be pretty entertaining to see how the A-Lister and Empress Of Tomorrow coexist but judging by The Miz’s talent on the microphone this could be why the two were paired with each other. But seeing these two work as a team could be a very interesting idea.
The Miztourage has been lacking in female representation since Mayrse had to take time off due to her pregnancy, but I’m willing to bet Asuka wouldn’t be interested in taking the partnership that far. Regardless, this is still a pretty interesting announcement from WWE and will mesh will with other unique pairings already announced for the tournament.
If you’d like to find out why Enzo Amore was pulled from the MMC and check out the rest of the teams you can click here.
— WWE (@WWE) January 8, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble