On Wednesday, there were reports floating around about Big Show’s status with WWE and that led to a few readers emailing us to ask if he was retiring. According to WWE sources, he will wrestle again and he is just waiting to get cleared by doctors. People close to Big Show have noted to us that he is in the best shape of his career right now so he’s not ready to hang up the boots. I don’t know an exact date on when he will be back but I’m told that he will definitely be back in time for WrestleMania so you can expect to see him on your TV very soon.
Big Show has been off WWE television since wrestling in a steel cage match with Braun Strowman on the 9/4/17 episode of Monday Night Raw. He was thrown through the cage after the match and that was used as a way to write him out of storylines so he could get hip surgery.
I don’t know what the Mania plans are for him but if they are going to do another Andre The Giant battle royal this year then that could be where he returns.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania