You never know what can happen in WWE, especially if you’re in the audience at the time. Las Vegas is just about as unpredictable of a fanbase as you can get. There are people from all walks of life gathered together for combat sports and when you mix in alcohol there’s always the possibility something could go wrong.
It turns out that Ronda Rousey’s contract signing might not have been the most interesting things going on in the T Mobile Arena on Sunday.
Apparently, two fans got in a fight which was believed to be fueled by alcohol. Local police were called to the scene and broke up the skirmish rather quickly. As you can see in the video below, they handled the situation quickly and people in attendance didn’t seem to think anything unusual was taking place. After all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Fan got arrested after a fight broke out in the crowd during #WWEChamber. Likely alcohol-fueled.
Welcome to Las Vegas, folks, where this sort of thing doesn't even get a second glance from a passing bystander.
— Christian Maracle (@MaracleMan) February 26, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend