Ric Flair has released his first video message since being hospitalized several weeks ago. As noted before, he is not completely out of the woods with his health issues but he is doing much better and he is undergoing physical therapy.
Under the video, he added, “I’m Backkkk! Thanks To Everyone For The Support These Past Couple Weeks. I Ain’t Dead Yet Mother F**ckers! WOOOOO!”
We are glad to see him in good spirits. Check out Flair’s message below:
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) September 2, 2017
If you missed some of the top news stories from the last 24 hours, check out some of the links below:
- WWE is erasing another person from their history
- Sasha Banks is not happy with WWE creative
- WWE star has backstage heat but it has nothing to do with John Cena
- POTENTIAL SPOILER: WWE dropping big hints for The Undertaker’s return?
- What is the deal with Taryn Terrell’s return to GFW?