It looks like WWE is going to get a few amazing additions to the company very soon as War Machine prepares to enter the fray. But first, there were a few indie dates they needed to clear as well as an appearance at Wrestle Kingdom 12.
After his match at Chaotic Wrestling, Warbeard Hanson gave a little speech to the live crowd where he thanked fans for believing in him and everyone else who steps in the ring. Hanson has seen some amazing battles on the world's indie wrestling scene alongside Raymond Rowe, but it looks like the two are WWE bound at this point.
This was a heartfelt speech and as he thanked the crowd you could tell those witnessing the experience realized how special of a moment it was. Hopefully, War Machine (or whatever they're called in WWE) will find great success as they take their talents to McMahon and Company.
So it's not goodbye for Hanson, it's only "see you later" as he bowed to each side of the ring in a great show of respect at Chaotic Wrestling during what could be his last appearance for the promotion.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble