It looks like the WWE Draft has been pushed back.
Fightful previously reported that several Raw wrestlers were scheduled for the first Smackdown following Clash at the Castle on September 9, while SmackDown talent was slated to appear on the September 5th edition of Raw. This led to speculation the WWE Draft would be shortly following the Clash at the Castle PPV, scheduled for September 3rd.
However, Fightful Select reported today that the belief among the wrestlers is that those plans are no longer a slam dunk anymore. Several Raw stars have been unbooked from the SmackDown episode following Clash at the Castle.
Many stars had been told that the Draft was likely taking place that week, but if it is, a significant number of crossover talent were not involved.
The report noted, “USA Network sources have told talent that the Draft isn't happening in the immediate future, and have outright stated that after WrestleMania is a likelier landing spot.”
It should be noted that WWE has yet to announce anything for the Draft. Last year’s WWE Draft took place in October.