There are plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches at the June 17th pay-per-view taking place at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.
The Allstate Arena notes that this event will feature “for the first time ever” a men’s and women’s ladder match that will feature Superstars from both brands. As many of you know by now, all pay-per-views after Fastlane will be dual-branded shows.
As previously announced, WWE announced plans for NXT Takeover: Chicago on Monday. Click here for more details.
Here is the official announcement:
WWE MONEY IN THE BANK COMES TO CHICAGO!
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER…
A MEN’S AND WOMEN’S LADDER MATCH WITH SUPERSTARS FROM RAW AND SMACKDOWN LIVE.
DON’T MISS IN ACTION YOUR FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTARS INCLUDING,
WWE CHAMPION – AJ STYLES
UNITED STATES CHAMPION – BOBBY ROODE
PLUS, MANY MORE LIVE!!!!
WWE IS THE BEST VALUE IN ENTERTAINMENT!
TICKETS START AT JUST $25!!
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania