WWE is always looking to bring in some huge attractions to their house shows when they travel overseas and it looks they’re planning something big when they travel to Saudi Arabia on April 27th.
WWE announced a huge 50-man Royal Rumble match which will take place at the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Some big names are being advertised for the match as well including AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, Triple H, John Cena, The New Day, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bray Wyatt, and most likely 39 other Superstars.
This not only means that the Saudi Arabia fanbase will get a huge match but it also likely means WWE will be including both brands for the show so they can stack an appropriate match full of 50 Superstars.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania