Daniel Bryan would much rather be wrestling. That is obvious. His wife recently said he would find his way back to the ring sooner or later. He has a passion for the art and regards it as therapy.
We’ve still been able to get our fair dose of D-Bry on Total Divas and Total Bellas not to mention his gig as GM of SmackDown Live. But let’s face it, he would much rather be in the ring.
Although he very well might be gearing up for a return to the ring in one way or another eventually… who knows? Anyway, he’s still having the best time he can on SmackDown Live. He is the acting General Manager and when little gems like this pop up it makes being a fan really worth it.
The Usos went up to ask Bryan to ask which two of The New Day they’d be facing at SummerSlam. But what transpired was just classic as Daniel Bryan began to boast about his sick rap game.
Who knows if he’ll ever make it back to the ring even though that would be epic if it happened eventually. Yet again, who knows? Crazier things have happened in pro wrestling’s incredible history of battling against all odds. But in the meantime, he’s SmackDown Live’s GM and he’s doing a great job.
— Brian The Guppie (@briantheguppie) August 16, 2017
There’s been a ton of news in the last 48 hours. Click on the links below if you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories:
- Get all the updates about Ric Flair’s current health situation here
- GFW strips Alberto El Patron of World Championship
- Bayley’s injury may force WWE to delay plans for a major angle
- WWE star might be getting repackaged soon
- Enzo Amore’s deleted post may have gotten him more heat in WWE
- More incidents involving Alberto El Patron that have not been reported, Alberto’s lawyer sends letter to GFW