If you are one of those people wondering where Dolph Ziggler has been in recent weeks, it looks like WWE has been keeping him off TV because they have plans to repackage him.
WWE has tried to repackage him in the past and although he has gotten some mini-pushes, he always seems to get pushed down the card. The start-and-stop pushes are frustrating for Ziggler fans but, perhaps, he will finally get a real chance to shine this time. Some say that he is damaged goods because he’s been a mid-carder for so long but it will be interesting to see what WWE creative has in store for him.
On a recent episode of “Filthy Four Daily” with Bryan Alvarez and Tom Lawler, Alvarez said that Ziggler is probably getting repackaged. Here is what was said: “Dolph Ziggler is probably going to be repackaged if you must know. I don’t know what he’s going to do, but he’s going to be repackaged … whatever that means.”
Ziggler has been working at the live events. On most of the recent shows, he’s working against Shinsuke Nakamura. Aside from his new beard, there’s not much on his social media accounts hinting at a new gimmick or a new look so I guess we’ll just have to wait until he returns to TV.
no caption needed…
except I just captioned it, by saying: no caption needed. Ok no caption needed, starting NOW. OK, NOW, after this sen pic.twitter.com/ScNdYJgH7G
— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) July 20, 2017
Catch up on the latest WWE news items from the past 24 hours by clicking below
- Enzo Amore’s deleted post may have gotten him more heat in WWE
- More incidents involving Alberto El Patron that have not been reported, Alberto’s lawyer sends letter to GFW
- Reason why The Hardys were missing from last week’s episode of WWE Raw
- Ex-WWE writer explains how John Cena helped kill off a storyline with Dolph Ziggler
- Baron Corbin reacts to Dave Meltzer’s comments about him