It looks like WWE is gearing up for a huge show in Saudi Arabia with the Greatest Royal Rumble event.
WWE announced The Greatest Royal Rumble on April 27th event will feature 7 championship matches.
John Cena, Triple H, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Shinsuke Nakamura are all specifically mentioned as appearing at this time so there was no mention of Chris Jericho or The Undertaker yet. But it wouldn’t be a huge surprise for Y2J and Taker not to be included in an update at this point even if they are planning to make the trip.
With a 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match also on the card, some people might need to pull double-duty and wrestle twice. They did specify a “50 Man Greatest Royal Rumble match” so that should put to rest any of the rumors they will be making this an intergender contest.
At this rate, WWE really needs to air this event on WWE Network and it looks like they might. Because with 7 title matches included on this card, who knows what could happen as they try and make a huge impression in that market?
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey