Ronda Rousey is getting ready for WrestleMania and taking the job of preparing for her in-ring debut very seriously. She has a lot of eyes on her and needs to be in the best shape possible for her big match alongside Kurt Angle against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.
Rousey’s personal photographer Michael Mardones recently uploaded a bunch of videos on his Instagram story showing Rousey getting busy in the gym. She might be at WWE HQ, after all these videos appeared an hour after he posted a picture of the iconic building in Stamford. One thing’s for sure, Rousey has a lot at stake and seems very focused.
Rowdy Ronda is featured doing several activities and there is even a nod to Roderick Strong if you pay close enough attention, after all, Strong is husband to Ronda’s Four Horsewoman associate Marina Shafir.
Even though Ronda’s workout was intense she was still all smiles when it was all said and done. It really makes me wonder what she could have in store for us at WrestleMania.
?? Ronda is looking good for Mania.. pic.twitter.com/P5lsCir1sC
— Aaron Varble (@TheVarble) March 19, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey