Brock Lesnar rocked Strowman with a stiff punch in the middle of their match during the Royal Rumble. The shot from Lesnar was a receipt for a knee to the face that the Monster Among Men had previously laid into The Beast Incarnate’s skull. It was a pretty intense fight leading many fans to beg for another battle for Brock and Braun.
Braun Strowman recently spoke to The Daily Star about the stiff shot from Lesnar and it sounds like he totally understands that it is all part of the job.
“Any time Brock and I are in the ring it’s very physical. You’re talking about two larger than life human beings who are fighting for dominance. Stuff happens. It’s a contact sport — it’s not tennis. We’re not going out there to slap a ball around, we’re going out there to beat each other up. That’s what we did.”
It’s great to know Strowman can take a punch like that and keep fighting. If he continues in this current career path there could be plenty more to come.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote