Impact Wrestling lost a pretty tough guy when Gunner took off in 2015. But he’s going by his real name Chad Lail now and preparing to make a big first impression when his time comes to appear on NXT’s television show.
Now he spends his days working out at the WWE Performance Center awaiting his chance to show the NXT Universe what he can do. He’s not going to let anything stop him as he continues toward his path in the pro wrestling business, especially an injured pinky finger.
Lail recently put up a pretty graphic photo of his injured pinky finger to his Instagram account with a message saying, “This ain’t a business for the weak. Tape me up and send me back to war.” We’re sure this was an accident because nobody wants to see their pinky finger in this condition, but it is certainly a testament to how serious he is about getting back to work and not letting anything slow him down.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote