If you went to a Raw live event this weekend then you probably saw Enzo Amore and you know that he has been cleared to wrestle after he checked into the hospital last Monday because of the flu.
WWE has announced that Amore will be back on this week’s Monday Night Raw and he will defend the Cruiserweight Championship against Cedric Alexander.
Amore was not the only WWE Superstar affected by the flu last week. Braun Strowman was described as “violently ill” last weekend but he was well enough to appear on Raw. There were other Superstars that were sick on New Year’s Eve but thankfully everyone is doing fine now as the company pushes ahead to the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
No other matches have been announced for the show but the other big segment being advertised is the return of The Miz to “reclaim his red carpet.” Presumably, we’ll find out more entrants for the men’s and women’s Royal Rumble matches. Also, Brock Lesnar is listed on the local advertising for the show.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble