The WWE Hall Of Fame is a special time every year where the WWE Universe can focus on the past and honor some of the people who trailblazed their way into Vince’s Museum Of Musclemen. There is always a lot of excitement regarding what people are going to wear and it really does present itself as a big event at this point.
Now it’s been made official via ESPN that Goldberg is going to be the headliner for the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame. This was already reported by Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but now it is being made official.
WWE’s announcement that Goldberg will be enshrined in the WWE Hall Of Fame this year could mean the Road To WrestleMania is only getting bigger.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble