WWE has confirmed that Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared to compete. This comes after two years of extensive evaluations. Bryan had been cleared by outside doctors but he needed to get cleared by WWE’d doctor in order to wrestler again. Well, that has happened.
WWE.com reports that in addition to a full review of his medical history and comprehensive neurological and physical evaluations independent of WWE, he was cleared by WWE’s Dr. Joseph Maroon.
Dave Meltzer first reported on Sunday that there were moves being made to clear Bryan and if he was cleared then he would team up with Shane McMahon at WrestleMania against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
We’ll pass along more information as it becomes available.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey