According to Enzo Amore’s Instagram stories, he was told by doctors that he is not allowed in the arena for tonight’s Monday Night Raw. That sounds like he is mixing up storyline with his real hospitalization. It could also be that WWE doctors have not cleared him to wrestle tonight. Just an hour ago, Amore said that he was ready to get in the ring tonight to defend his title against Cedric Alexander.
Anyway, we’ll know more soon because Monday Night Raw is scheduled to go on the air in a few minutes. As we noted earlier today, Amore was hospitalized at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. At the time, we were told that he came down with the flu but he seemed better later in the day so it’s nothing too serious.
Also scheduled for tonight…
Roman Reigns will defend the Intercontinental title against Samoa Joe. He will lose the title if he gets DQ’ed.
Alexa Bliss will face Asuka in a non-title match.
Brock Lesnar returns to Monday Night Raw.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner