James Ellsworth was a very unlikely Superstar but he was consistently a part of WWE’s stories during his time with the company.
But after a 16 month run with WWE, he was released and as he admitted to Chris Jericho on Talk Is Jericho, there was certainly more he would have liked to do.
“I’m appreciative of all the opportunities I got,” Ellsworth said. “I had a blast. I loved it, I loved every moment of it. Glass is kinda half-full cause I’m not content. I mean I did a lot of cool stuff there […] but am I content with the run? No, I would’ve liked to do more and hopefully, in the future, I’ll get to do more. But I had so much fun”
If Ellsworth gets another chance at a WWE run I’m sure he’ll make the most of it just like he did the first time around. But at least James Ellsworth had a chance to perform on a bigger stage which not only raised the value of his name but also gave him plenty of memories he’ll never forget.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ronda Rousey and WWE went through a lot of trouble to keep her debut a secret
- SPOILER: WWE news on two more names expected to be inducted in the 2018 Hall Of Fame
- Hulk Hogan didn’t do himself any favors with Women’s Royal Rumble tweet
- Details on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return
- Why Jason Jordan didn’t wrestle much at the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!