Out of all the people in the Raw Tag Team Title match at the Royal Rumble, Jason Jordan certainly worked the least because he wasn’t even in the Royal Rumble match. Sheamus even worked double-duty in the Royal Rumble match for a split second and it was his birthday.
But the reason Jason Jordan remained on the sideline and then sold a head injury like he was knocked loopy was because he hadn’t been wrestling at all.
True, Jason Jordan was working the Raw house shows but he hadn’t taken a bump all weekend. Jordan was in very much the same situation as Kevin Owens who worked a very light match against AJ Styles leaving Sami Zayn to take most of the spots.
Bryan Alvarez pointed this fact out in a tweet explaining Jason Jordan’s current situation. Let’s hope his back is feeling better soon because the Road To WrestleMania can be a frustrating time if you’re injured.
Jordan working with a back injury, didn't tag in at all this past weekend. #RoyalRumble
— Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) January 29, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL