Even though Paige isn’t able to take part in the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber match Absolution will still be heavily represented.
The Elimination Chamber can be a treacherous place where everyone needs to watch their own back but it is a different story for Rose and Deville. The Absolution members said they will have each other’s backs during the 6-woman match and it’s a very good thing they have each other too. After all, things can get pretty crazy in the Chamber.
Let’s hope they can stick together because these two are still considered rookies on the main roster by many therefore it will be a very hard uphill battle.
We’ll have to wait until the Elimination Chamber on February 25th to see if their plan works out for them but they sound pretty confident so far.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!