WWE has announced two more teams for the upcoming Mixed Match Challenge series that will air on Facebook Watch. Finn Balor will team up with Sasha Banks. Also, and as expected, Rusev will team up with his wife Lana.
On Wednesday, WWE announced that Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman would be teaming up. Also, Bobby Roode will be teaming up with Charlotte Flair.
WWE Mixed Match Challenge will air live on Tuesday, January 16 on Facebook Watch. It will start immediately after Smackdown Live at 10 pm eastern. The show will run just 20 minutes so that leads me to believe that there will be one match per week.
Finn Bálor and Sasha Banks are ready to rule WWE Mixed Match Challenge, and you can BANK ON THAT!
Rusev and Lana are ready to CRUSH WWE Mixed Match Challenge!
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner