WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair has been hospitalized due to heart-related issues, according to a report from Pro Wrestling Sheet.
Their sources say that Flair was admitted to the ICU for a heart-related issue on Saturday morning by his family. However, Flair’s management issued a statement claiming that he was in the hospital for “routine monitoring” and there are no reasons to panic. Melinda Morris Zanoni, CEO of Legacy Talent LLC thanked Flair’s fiance and hospital staff.
Her statement on Twitter (she used shorthand to fit it within one tweet): Yes,Ric in hosp 4routine monitoring.No reason2panic.Yes,many thx2his fiancé&hospstaff.No excuses Ric wld want u2go out 2nite NaturBoy style!
We will pass along updates once they become available. We hope everything is ok with the Nature Boy.
Catch up on the latest WWE news items from the past 24 hours by clicking below
- GFW Knockout asks for her release from the company
- Bayley’s injury may force WWE to delay plans for a major angle
- WWE star might be getting repackaged soon
- Enzo Amore’s deleted post may have gotten him more heat in WWE
- More incidents involving Alberto El Patron that have not been reported, Alberto’s lawyer sends letter to GFW
- Reason why The Hardys were missing from last week’s episode of WWE Raw