NXT Takeover: Philadelphia is coming up fast and it looks like at least one recently signed individual could appear to be in Philly for the event. Because Ricochet’s significant other Tessa Blanchard has been updating her Instagram story with pictures from Philly.
Although King Ricochet (who might be going by his real name Trevor Mann in WWE) wasn’t seen in any of the pictures it’s a pretty good assumption that the two could be traveling together. Tessa did post a rather cool selfie with her famous father and Four Horsemen member Tully Blanchard though and it’s always good to see him.
Blanchard might just be in town for the Beyond Wrestling Secret Show taking place in Philly the afternoon before TakeOver, but it could be possible to make both shows if needed so she can see her Mann debut for NXT.
Our sources have spotted Ricochet/Trevor Mann in Philly so he is in the city. But only time will tell how much involvement he’ll have at TakeOver.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL